- Server Features
- Client Features
- Map Features
- How to Map
- Useful Binds
- Settings & Commands
- Staff & Contact
DDRace Servers and much more!
DDraceNetwork is a special version of DDRace, a Teeworlds modification. Help each other finish races with up to 64 players, compete against the best in international tournaments, design your own maps, or run your own server. The official servers are located in Germany, USA, Canada, Russia, China, Chile, Brazil and South Africa. All ranks made on official servers are available everywhere and you can collect points!
- DDNet web client by eeeee
- DDNet 7.5:
- [Client] Render kill messages with DDRace team color (with cl_chat_teamcolors 1)
- [Client] Fix autoupdater on Windows XP (with Learath2)
- [Client] Fix voting problems
- [Client] Fix map saving with RGB images by converting them to RGBA
- [Client] Fix compilation on new OS X systems
- [Editor] Allow to exit editor value selectors with mouse clicks (by HMH)
- [Editor] Fix rendering of images in editor when scrolling
- [Mapping] Add black tile to ddnet-walls (by Saavik)
- [Server] Add /r, /rescue: teleport yourself out of freeze (disabled by default, sv_allow_rescue 1 in config to enable)
- Sorting in player profiles by milk
- DDNet DDmaX server started!
Lady Saavik worked hard and here it is:
- We are reviving the DDracemaX maps from the dead
- 5 maps will be released every day!
- Check out the DDNet DDmaX servers with already released maps
Many of us enjoyed playing on DDmaX back in the old days. Now that it's gone it's a shame that all the maps have disappeared with it. Over the time we have accepted many maps that mappers and players have requested (81 in total). Now we will bring back the rest. For our non-European players this may be the first time you see all these maps, so get ready for lots of nice maps!