We are happy to present to you what is probably the largest DDNet release ever with a total of 236 changes! Usually we have 40-100 code changes in a release. Some of the highlights are:
- [Server] Support Teeworlds 0.7 clients on DDNet servers [Learath2]
- [Server] Thread safe SQL interaction [Zwelf]
- [Client] Show outline of tees in spec [Ryozuki]
- [Client] Remember savecodes in ddnet-saves.txt (in config dir)
- [Client] Add Learn button which opens the DDNet wiki in browser [Ryozuki]
- [Client] New introduction text when starting client (please translate if you can)
As always, read more of the changelog and download DDNet on the Downloads page.